Being Human Ain't Easy but...
I always say, "Being human is the hardest thing a person can do."
It is. And why?
1. We were never given an instruction manual to our unique bodies and minds.
2. We've been given instructions to other people's bodies and minds.
3. We have ridiculous feelings of guilt and shame for no apparent reason.
4. We compare ourselves to people who are nothing like us.
5. We give away our power.
6. We forget that we have power.
7. We think we have all the time in the world.
8. We think we have no time in the world.
9. We hate our bodies.
10. We forget our Truth.
Damn, if that ain't a pisser.
What would it be like to have a different version. Your version. How about this:
1. Enjoy learning what your instruction manual to your body and mind looks like.
2. Borrow from other people's instruction manual only to ENHANCE yours.
3. Guilt and shame are never welcome. NEVER.
4. No one is like us and that is spectacular.
5. WE HAVE POWER.
6. WE HAVE POWER.
7. We have all the time in the world.
8. We have no time in the world.
9. No one defines our body except us. No one. See 5 and 6.
10. We are Truth.
There we go. Much better.
Empowering High Achievers to Find True Success